Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Willkommen im Kapitalismus,Linda^^
Tja,..was soll ich sagen? Ihre Arbeit,ihre sache,..trotzdem....

Zitat:LindaKellie.com will not be releasing any new free items on the websites of www.LindaKellie.com, www.Zoomtada.com or www.NoStringsArt.com. All items that are there and are currently free will continue to be on the website for free download with the same licensing applied that has always been attached to them (No rules, No TOS and No Worries).

I feel that I have been generous and provided a great deal of content to virtual worlds and it's time for me to move on to other things. Recently I have encountered attitudes that have soured me on the notion that putting hard work into my creations to give away free is really not worth my time and effort any longer. When things start being "expected" instead of "appreciated" then it stops being fun.

To those people who have shown their appreciation with words and/or donations I would like to say thank you for your encouragement and I hope that you get continued enjoyment out of my creations.

To those people who put me down for enjoying the same freedom that they do themselves (to explore whatever grids I choose, to be friends with whoever I wanted, to have my own opinions and views) I won't be your target anymore but I hope that you, also, will continue to get enjoyment out of my creations.

The future for me will be capitalism. I will be creating brand new merchandise to sell. I will be joining a closed grid (although I do not know which one). I might just go back to SL. Or I may just do my own online marketplace. Or I might possibly take on custom jobs. I really haven't decided yet. Leaving virtual worlds totally is not an option for me. I have tried that many times and failed. This does not mean that I won't be playing on any open grids. But the way I play will be different. I will no longer have the focus of creating with open grids in mind.

In closing I would like to say that I do not regret anything that I have done as far as my free content goes. I have enjoyed giving to the community.

Linda Kellie Henson
Quelle:
http://blog.lindakellie.com/
Wie du schon sagtest ist ihre Sache ;D

Schlimmer fänd ichs, wenn sie auf die Idee käme ihre freie Sachen in Shops zu verkaufen,
Signatur
Have a nice Day ;D

>> BogusMusikRausch jeweils Donnerstag um 20 Uhr in Uwes KeulenBar

Tschöö

Bogus | PinguinsReisen.de | M: @gse@norden.social
Mal sehen wie lange sie das macht. Denke da nur an SpotOn3D Smile
Drama, Drama Drama ... gähn ... Angry
www.kamen-fotografie.de | Fotos vom besten Fotografen
Na das Sauergesicht brauchst doch auch nicht oder? Bist doch sonst immer so ruhig looooool Big Grin
http://gridtalk.de/showthread.php?tid=787 : Huh:
Achtung es folgt eine Signatur:
Ja, sie spielt mal wieder Ping Pong... Bleibt abzuwarten wann sie wieder die Richtung ändert. Wird langsam langweilig. Undecided

Und es gibt ehrlich gesagt gute Designer die gerne unter den Tisch fallen gelassen werden. Z.B. Aley alias Arcadia Asylum...
Ihre Freebies sind genial und ihre Sculptiesachen extremst hochwertig. Und sie ist momentan fast hyperaktiv. Da kommen fast jeden Monat neue Sachen hinzu.
DeReOS Grid - http://dereos.org
Es gibt massig gute Ersteller von Objekten in OpenSim, die man echt nur loben kann. Smile
Ja, die gute Linda ...

Drama-Queen, macht aber viel, schreibt auch viel,
und baut viel, aber auch egal ...

Ist doch alles offen, wenn man was baut.

Wenn die Qualität stimmt, sollte man die Brocken auch zum
Verkauf anbieten. Aber wenn ich mir den aktuellen Standart von den
kommerziellen Anbietern, z.b. in SL so ansehe ... viel Spass, Linda ...

Aber wie immer zählt : Kai + Zen

Moin !
www.kamen-fotografie.de | Fotos vom besten Fotografen
fushi sagt, gehst du deinen eigeien weg, du muss immer auf den pfad schaun ...

moinsen ;D
Signatur
Have a nice Day ;D

>> BogusMusikRausch jeweils Donnerstag um 20 Uhr in Uwes KeulenBar

Tschöö

Bogus | PinguinsReisen.de | M: @gse@norden.social

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Linda Exploring Webseite Bogus Curry 24 31.689 19.05.2013, 20:50
Letzter Beitrag: Catie Chiung
  Linda Kellie Homepage is back Bogus Curry 2 6.149 27.01.2013, 10:47
Letzter Beitrag: Bogus Curry