Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Kostenloses Vivox für alle
na,ja,..so ganz free nun auch ned,..bleibe lieber bei "Freeswitch?^^

Zitat:Hello Dorena,

Thank you for writing.

Please allow me to clarify what Maria has written on HyperGrid Business, as "Free Vivox for all" is a bit misleading, and we don't want any uncertainty, though from your email I believe you understand the details already.

Vivox is a business, and to that end we work with customers and partners to forge commercial deals so everyone can hopefully make some money.

What I am doing is creating a pool of resources to make them AVAILABLE FOR FREE to small grid operators who qualify by their size and/or non-profit status. From what you have written, it certainly seems we can set you up with this offering.

These voice resources will allow small grid and region operators/managers to offer the best integrated voice solution in the world to their users, but they will share the following traits:

* Non-disclosure and terms of service agreements must be signed.
* There will be no support.
* There will be no SLA.
* There will be no premium features available, such as voice morphing, voicemail, PSTN integration, etc.
* The resources will be shared by all users of all grids taking advantage of this offering, so while the odds are small, naming and other resource conflicts are possible.

Those missing things above are only available with commercial terms, which we are happy, as always, to arrange.

Based on the above, please let me know how you would like to proceed, and also print, complete, sign, scan and email back copies of the attached non-disclosure and services agreements so that we may move forward. It should be as easy as 1-2-3!

Until I can get a web page in place to do the same, I do need the agreements as attached, and then we can set you up.

Cheers,
Kamal

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Kostenloses Vivox für alle - von Dorena Verne - 27.12.2011, 20:37
RE: Kostenloses Vivox für alle - von Dorena Verne - 28.12.2011, 03:27

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Linda Kellie verlässt alle Grids Dorena Verne 24 33.011 21.08.2012, 22:05
Letzter Beitrag: Ezry Aldrin

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste